Friday, May 2, 2014

Crafty Facts

Confession, I am a dork, & I enjoy it!

Haha! Seriously though, I'm working on a new addition called "Crafty Facts". I already have twenty, yes twenty, "Crafty Facts" ready to be posted. I'm enjoying this a wee bit too much. I guess it's a good thing that things at work are going slow today.

So, what are "Crafty Facts"? "Crafty Facts" are random facts about crafty things like glue, duct type, sewing needles, etc. They're pretty interesting, but I doubt you will ever be able to use them unless you want to impress your co-workers with random knowledge while standing around the water cooler. That is, if they are impressed by those things.

I really hope you enjoy these facts as much as I have been enjoying them, and if you ever find that I've been given bad information, please let me know so I can take it down. Don't want to unknowingly lie to you, my readers. Also, if you have something you want to know more about, just let me know and I'll gladly post some "Crafty Facts" about it.


Stay crafty,

-Sarah P.


P.S. Come back tomorrow to get your first "Crafty Fact"!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment